MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
ERJ welcomes authors for submission of papers
related to physical and bio-sciences, medical sciences, social sciences,
communication arts, agriculture, engineering, law and management and their
applications in business, industry and other relevant areas. The different
innovative research is covered by this journal. ERJ is a
quarterly peer reviewed online and print journal.
ERJ invites paper contribution in the following categories:
- Original research
- Survey / Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific / research topics
- Extended version of conferences / Journals / Workshops
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research
- Technical Notes and full dissertation/thesis.
Manuscripts are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All manuscripts should be submitted as MS Word documents
- All manuscripts must be the author(s) original, unpublished work and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Each manuscript must include a 150 to 200 words abstract or summary.
A research article must have the following sections:
- Title of Research Paper
- Author’s name, affiliation, corresponding email and country
- LITERATURE OF RELATED WORK
- PRESENTATION OF THE MAIN CONTRIBUTION OF THE PAPER/SCOPE OF RESEARCH
- PROPOSED METHODOLOGY AND DISCUSSION
- Authors must use APA referencing style
- Upon acceptance of manuscript, authors will be asked to pay a publication fee of 50 USD.
- Authors can demand for hard copies of publication. We only provide hard copies of an entire Volume at the rate of 30 USD